Even when timber is in reasonable condition, the first reaction may be to replace them with new modern windows, but we can repair and restore almost any decay. At Traditional Restoration we specialise in restoring your original windows at a fraction of the cost of new replacement windows.
- Remove paint to affected areas.
- Areas of rot to be routed out establishing a clean sound substrate.
- To ensure positive adhesion, the repairs are then primed and window care dry flex is applied to provide a durable-flexible repair.
- On the larger repairs Dry flex is used with new timber whilst delivering high quality repair.
- Broken glass removed and replaced if required.